Weird & Revered is a collective of BMX riders and eclectic characters from Edmonton and beyond. We are a crew that is driven by creative energy and positive vibes. Our objectives are simple:
1) To document our passions in the form of videography, photography, and writing, and
2) To inspire others to embrace the unconventional.
Browse our work, get stoked, stay weird, and connect with us.
WEIRD & REVERED presents “Vagabond Squad”
A full length BMX film 3 years in the making...
Official Trailer Here.
Purchase a DVD ($20 CAD) here.
To Purchase a Digital Download ($7 CAD):
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with request.
2) We send you an invoice.
3) Pay invoice by e-transfer or paypal.
4) We send you a link to the film.
Featured Shops stocking the DVD: House of Wheels (Edmonton, AB), B-Line Bike Park (Calgary, AB), Rock Bay BMX (Victoria, BC), Let’s Roast Cycles (Chicago, IL), Powers Bike Shop (Richmond, VA), and DIG BMX (Europe).